3 Easy Steps To Order Prize Insurance & Make Your Tournament Exciting
1Number Of Golfers
We can insure large tournaments or small ones. Your pricing depends on the amount of golfers playing in your tournament.
2Prize You Want To Insured
We can insure anything from cars, trips, stereos, jewelry, and even cash. We will customize your quote based on your prize needs!
3We Will Do The Rest
We will complete the quote and insurance policy as well as design, print and ship your signs!
Our Insurance Packages are tailored to fit your next golf tournament or charity event perfectly depending on the size and types of coverage you require, feel good about being worry-free.
We house offices in three different locations London, Melbourne and Dallas making international to local deliveries simple and easy, whether it is for an extra large golf tournament or a smaller charity event, our hole-in-one prizes range from $1,000 to +$1,000,000.
National Hole-In-One Insurance Experience That Pays!
We’re more than just insurance, National Hole-In-One has over 30 years of service and unmatched experience providing the most exciting hole in one insurance packages worldwide. We have paid in excess of $60,000,000 in CASH and Prizes! We have helped over 300,000 golf tournaments just like yours be unique and special.
Exclusive Benefits From Our Hole In One Insurance
Fed-Ex® shipping direct to you, golf course or where ever you need them with optional express priority service.
Giant “Best in Class” 24″ x 30″ poster quality target hole sign with free personalization!
Hole-in-one insurance through an “Excellent” rated carrier for your grand prize and bonus prizes.
Best Terms & Conditions
The best terms and conditions of any hole-in-one insurance prize package sold in the world.
Our Putting Contests are better because…
- Better insurance contracts, better golf signs & better pricing equals bigger bang for your buck!
- We give all your players a real shot and ladies can play from the Ladies’ Tee!*
- Our Grand Prize Advantage: golf holes can be played from any distance.*
- No minimum yardage for Bonus Hole Prizes even if the score card list holes less than 135 yards.*
- Easier witness requirements which make your tournament easier to run.
- Your Choice of Prizes on each Bonus Hole!
* Some Conditions Apply